We are looking for you! At least, if you are an enthusiastic goldsmith with a passion for diamonds, high-end jewellery and luxury watches. If you want to be part of a team that will expand in a venue where no day is the same, then you might be the suitable new colleague.
GASSAN is the official dealer of more than 20 of the world’s most prestigious jewellery brands and more than 60 of the world’s most exclusive watch brands. A family business we are proud of with an inspiring and commercial working environment.
GASSAN Schiphol’s workshop is located in Departure Hall 3, right in the middle of the Airport’s dynamics. This is where our customers’ wishes are fulfilled as much as possible.
What we ask
- You must be a qualified goldsmith with some experience
- Available at least 4 days a week
- Stress-resistant and customer-friendly
- You enjoy working alternating shifts including weekends and holidays according to a balanced schedule
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages
- You have lived in the Netherlands for at least 8 consecutive years
What we offer
- A more than varied job with good terms of employment
- Working in an international team at a unique location
- Working with the most beautiful brands and products
- Future prospects within the well-known family business GASSAN in the dynamic world of Schiphol Airport
What does your day look like
- Tailoring and setting of sold jewellery/watches
- Setting our beautiful diamonds
- Repairing customers’ jewellery
- Polishing and cleaning jewellery.
Have you become enthusiastic and do you see a possible match, given your drive and experience? Then email your application including a short motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Nicole Wareman HR Manager GASSAN Schiphol B.V.
You can also call: 020 4058219