To strengthen the GASSAN Schiphol warehouse team, we are immediately looking for a full-time warehouse employee.
You are probably the driven commercial team player we need! Do you have an affinity with logistics and are you willing to learn and grow? Then this could be your chance for a diverse and dynamic job at GASSAN Schiphol.
As a warehouse employee at GASSAN Schiphol, you are an essential part of the organisation. Together with the friendly team, you will ensure that all logistics tasks are carried out for both the webshop and the shop.
The tasks include
- Checking packing slips with box contents
- Entering computer numbers and printing price stickers and labelling the articles
- Preparing articles and taking them to the various shop locations
- Preparing the inflights
- Entering products and printing lists for the shops to check
- Stocking the various packaging and household items
- Handling and dispatching webshop articles
- Performing the mandatory 100% check
Work is on a scheduled basis (including weekends and public holidays) and working hours are between 07:00 and 19:00.
We are looking for
- Some insight or interest in the logistics at Schiphol
- Creativity in thinking and working
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Strong communication skills
- A real team player
- You have lived in the Netherlands for at least 8 consecutive years
Full-time employment is preferred, 80 or 90% is negotiable.
Have you become enthusiastic or do you know someone who fits the above?
Then send an e-mail with a suitable cover letter and your CV to Nicole Wareman, hr@GASSANschiphol.nl
GASSAN Schiphol BV Nicole Wareman HR manager
Of course you can also call us, we can be reached at 020-4058219